Hilary believes in offering an education that is built on moral values, respect, courtesy and hard work and that girls’ schools create an environment in which girls can grow in confidence and achieve their full potential.
Articles by Hilary French:
- How can we encourage our daughter to find a gap year job?
- Settling into the Sixth Form...dealing with jitters
- I'm worried my daughter isn't going to get her grades...
- Should we let our daughter switch to sixth-form college?
- What should my daughter revise for Entrance Exams?
- How do we choose between two very different senior schools?
- Inspirational body confidence campaign by teenagers in York
- My daughter is dependent on her Blackberry!