In all my roles I have been especially interested in the pastoral welfare of students and how this impacts on their academic progress. Early on as a literacy tutor I realised that open communication and trusting relationships are the key to productive and happy learning experiences.
Articles by Isabel Tobias:
- Excuses, excuses! Why will she only do 'the bare minimum'?
- My daughter doesn't want to grow up...
- Dealing with disappointment
- From Junior to Senior - your daughter's concerns...
- Is my daughter depressed?
- Who is my daughter texting?
- Letting go - how much freedom should my daughter have?
- How can I help my daughter to stop losing her things?