Jayne is now in her second headship and believes that this role is one of most challenging and varied jobs available to anyone! She believes strongly in a rigorous academic education, coupled with superb outstanding care in a school where the girls have the opportunity to develop their talents in every possible way. She is proud to lead a Catholic school. Jayne is married with two children aged 12 and 16.
Articles by Jayne Triffitt:
- Fraught families - keeping talking...
- My daughter has become painfully shy...
- No way to treat a friend...
- Too much Art homework!
- How can I boost my daughter's self-confidence at school?
- Am I indulging her every whim?
- My daughter is homesick!
- Should I be worried about my daughter's weight?
- How can I encourage my daughter to complete more in exams?
- How can I help my daughter with her anxieties over school?
- What went wrong with my daughter's end of year exams?