I am thrilled to be able to contribute to the MyDaughter website. I have spent all my working life in girls’ education and I am passionate about being able to provide girls with the knowledge and understanding to achieve in their lives, wherever that may be!
Articles by Louise Robinson:
- When the virtual world meets the real world...
- Teaching girls patience in a world of instant gratification?
- My daughter's friends are all smoking!
- Friendships with boys...
- What to do if her GCSE results are not as expected...
- Am I doing enough to keep my daughter safe?
- My daughter and I are fighting about her mobile phone habits!
- Girls will be girls...?
- My daughter has given up on her A level revision!
- Our daughter wants to change schools for the sixth form...
- How can I encourage my daughter to be more motivated?
- Keeping the entrepreneurial spirit alive
- My daughter's exam scores don't match her term-time performance...