Marion attended a girls’ grammar school and believes that this enabled her to flourish and gave her the confidence to aim high. She is passionate about education and developing girls as citizens who are committed to making a very positive contribution to society and making a difference to the lives of others.
Articles by Marion Gibbs:
- The pursuit of perfection...
- A parents' guide to homework
- Should my daughter take French GCSE?
- Entrance exams - should my daughter revise over the Christmas holidays?
- A parents' guide - the English Baccalaureate
- Senior school places - what if she doesn't get in?
- A level results - Should she re-take?